1. What Information Do We Obtain?
We collect data directly from you, such as information you enter, data on your content consumption, and data from third-party platforms you link with Edumused.com. We also collect information about your device and which areas of our Services you engage with or spend time with automatically.
2. Information You Give Us
Depending on how you use the Services, we may collect different data from or about you.
3. How Do We Collect Information About You?
To collect the information given above, we employ techniques such as cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. You can choose to opt out of data collecting using some of these programmes.
4. Data Collection Tools and Cookies
We gather, store, and share data about your activities across websites, including Edumused.com, using cookies, which are little text files stored by your browser. They enable us to remember information about your visits to Edumused.com, such as your favourite language, and to make the site more user-friendly.
When you access and use the Services, Edumused.com and third-party service providers (such as Google Analytics and third-party advertisers) use server log files and automated data collection tools such as cookies, tags, scripts, customised links, device or browser fingerprints, and web beacons (collectively, "Data Collection Tools").
5. How We Use Your Information
We use your data to deliver our Services, interact with you, troubleshoot difficulties, protect against fraud and abuse, enhance and update our Services, analyse how people use our Services, serve tailored advertising, and as needed by law or for the safety and integrity of our Services.
We use the information we gather from you as a result of your usage of the Services to:
To promote participation in educational content, issue completion certificates, show customised content, and facilitate communication with other users, we provide and operate the Services.
Payments to instructors and other third parties are processed.
Process your requests for instructional content, products, specific services, information, or features, as well as your orders;
We'll keep in touch with you regarding your account by:
Responding to your problems and questions;
Notifications concerning changes to our Service; and updates to our agreements; sending you administrative messages and information, such as communications from instructors, students, and teaching assistants;
Sending you information about your progress in courses and associated content, rewards programmes, new services, new features, promotions, newsletters, and other available instructor-created content (which you can opt out of at any time) by email or text messages;
Providing updates and other pertinent communications to your internet enabled devices via push notifications (which you can adjust from the "options" or "settings" page of the mobile app);
● Maintain control of your account and choices;
● Facilitate technical functionality of the Services, such as troubleshooting and resolving difficulties, safeguarding the Services, and preventing fraud and abuse;
● Users' comments should be sought;
● Products, services, surveys, and promotions should all be promoted.
● Prospective clients should be informed about Subscription Plans.
● Learn more about yourself by combining your data with that of third-party data providers and/or analysing the data with the help of analytics service providers.
● Identify users who are unique across devices;
● Adverts can be tailored to different devices.
● Enhance our services by creating new goods, services, and features;
● Analyze traffic and trends, keep track of purchases, and keep track of usage data.
● Promote the Services through third-party websites and apps; if the law requires or permits it;
● Or As we deem necessary in our sole discretion to ensure the safety or integrity of our users, staff, third parties, the general public, or our Services.
With Whom We Share Your Information
Instructors, other students, companies that perform services for us, Edumused affiliates, or our business partners, analytics and data enrichment providers, your social media providers, companies that help us run promotions and surveys, and advertising companies that help us promote our Services all have access to certain information about you. We may also share your information if it's necessary for security, legal compliance, or a company reorganisation. Finally, if the data is aggregated or de-identified, or if we have your approval, we can distribute it in other ways.
5. Safety and security
Depending on the type and sensitivity of the data being held, we employ suitable security measures. Unwanted access is always a concern with any internet-enabled system, so it's critical to protect your password and notify us if you suspect any unauthorised access to your account.
Edumused.com takes reasonable security steps to protect your personal data that we collect and keep from unauthorised access, change, disclosure, or destruction. These measurements differ depending on the data's kind and sensitivity. However, because no system can be completely secure, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and Edumused.com, the Services, or any information submitted to us in conjunction with the data we collect through the Services will be free of unauthorised third-party access.
It is your obligation to secure your password, which is a vital aspect of our security system. If you feel your password or account has been compromised, you should change it immediately and contact our Support Team with any concerns.